3/2/2012 6:25:00 PM by JoJo's Massage Therapy
The gall bladder is a mystery to a lot of people. There are too man gall bladder removal surgeries. Many people think you dont need your gall bladder.
This is not the case.
Your gall bladder serves a very important function. It is attached to the lower side of your liver and its works directly corresponds with the work of the liver.
You can survive without your gall bladder, this is true. But your digestive system will never be the same.
What does your gall bladder do? It handles the fats in your body. It regulates and separates good vital fats from harmful fats.
It also secretes bile into your intestinal tract. This is important for having smooth and non painful bowel movements.
So DO NOT CUT IT OUT unless it is cancerous.
80-90% of gall bladder symptoms can be handled just by changing your diet.
A soup made of beets and leafy green vegetables will do miracles.
When you have gall bladder issues you must do some basic things.
1) eliminate foods with high fat contents. This includes nuts, egg yolks (eat egg whites only) etc..
2) do not skip any meals. Your gall bladder needs to be constantly working to remain healthy
3) if you are overweight, then u MUST LOSE THE WEIGHT. If you over work or over stress your gall bladder, this is NO GOOD!
it is better to eat many small meals and snacks during the day, then to eat large meals. DO NOT OVERFILL YOUR STOMACH!
4) stay away from spicy foods, eat a bland diet for 30 days.
5) eat Apples and drink apple juice (organic) at least 3-5 times every day.
6) go to a professional certified colon therapist and doe a series of colonics
7) get acupressure pinpoint massage therapy
8) get Ionic foot detox to help release the toxins from your body
8) Study on the internet about gall bladder diets
If you do all the above and exersize, you should not need to have gall bladder surgery.
A gall Bladder is a terrible thing to waste! And usually the removal of it is an unnecessary action.
Keywords: massage therapists woodstock asian chinese