Law Offices of Savin & Bursk

(818)960-0011verified

be the first one to review!

15915 Ventura Blvd #201
Encino CA, 91436

Sunclosed
Mon8:30 am-5:30 pm
Tue8:30 am-5:30 pm
Wed8:30 am-5:30 pm
Thu8:30 am-5:30 pm
Fri8:30 am-5:30 pm
Satclosed

15915 Ventura Blvd #201, Encino CA, 91436
(818)960-0011

(818)285-8474


Looking For Personal Injury Attorneys?


About Law Offices of Savin & Bursk

The Law Offices of Savin & Bursk was formed in 1983 by George J. Savin, Jr. and Bonnie Marie Bursk. Since then, George and Bonnie have built a highly successful, reputable and renowned law practice in the San Fernando Valley. In 2010, attorney Adam J. Savin followed in his parents’ footsteps and joined Savin & Bursk. A few years later, Adam’s younger sisters, Lindsay Lupe Savin and Lonnie Mira Savin Kantz, who are twins, also joined the firm as attorneys, further increasing the firm’s size and ability to take on more clients and cases. The Law Offices of Savin & Bursk has continued to grow and expand, bringing on board a talented group of attorneys. Joined by Evan Kantz, Jennifer Ruiz and Edward M. Morgan, Savin & Bursk is now a nine attorney firm that employs nearly two dozen secretarial and paralegal staff. Approximately 75% of the firm’s practice is devoted to complex and catastrophic personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. The remaining 25% of the firm’s practice is dedicated to estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, conservatorships, guardianships, and financial elder abuse. George J. Savin, Jr., Lonnie Mira Savin Kantz, and Evan Kantz handle the firm’s workers’ compensation matters. George, Lonnie and Evan have helped thousands of injured workers over the last three decades by obtaining favorable settlements and awards ranging in the hundreds millions of dollars. Adam J. Savin, Edward M. Morgan, and Jennifer Ruiz, proven and dynamic trial lawyers, have obtained numerous multi-million dollar settlements, verdicts and awards for their clients in serious personal injury cases. This personal injury trial team, aka the “Fantastic 4”, doesn’t back down from the insurance companies – they fight for their clients and are not afraid to take the insurance companies and their insurance lawyers to trial. Bonnie Marie Bursk and Lindsay Lupe Savin focus their practice on complex trust litigation, will contest, and estate planning. Bonnie and Lindsay zealously represent their clients up to and including trial. The Law Offices of Savin & Bursk and its team of skilled and devoted trial lawyers, with hundreds of trials between them and a proven track record of winning, has been delivering justice for its clients for more than 35 years!


Map To This Location


Copyright © 2006-2020 SHOWMELOCAL Inc. - All Rights Reserved. | Made in NYC
SHOWMELOCAL®.com is Your Yellow Pages and Local Business Directory Network
SHOWMELOCAL® is a registered trademark of ShowMeLocal Inc.




Top

go