Blue Phoenix Acupuncture
be the first one to review!
80 East 11th Street Ste 545
New York NY, 10003
|Mon||8:30 am-7:30 pm|
|Tue||9:00 am-7:30 pm|
|Wed||10:30 am-6:30 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am-7:30 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am-7:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am-1:30 pm|
About Blue Phoenix Acupuncture
Since 1995 we have helped people with, what we call, I-PADS: Insomnia, Pain, Anxiety/Depression; Digestion, and Stress. Whether you come to us for acupuncture, hormonal readjustment medicine (targeted supplements) or hypnotherapy, we tailor your treatment to your needs, while accepting all major insurance.
If you are new to acupuncture, you may be interested to know several things about it:
1) It is practically pain free!
2) This medical system has been in use for 2500 years in China, and in Korea, Japan, Vietnam and other Asian countries for over one thousand years.
3) People are often amazed at how good they feel after a treatment. Here is our little secret: among the many things acupuncture does, it has a secondary side effect of kicking in endorphins, the 'feel good' chemical in our bodies that is a natural painkiller.
If you are curious about hypnosis, you might want to know a few things there too:
1) The # 1 goal is to empower you; if you want to go along with that goal you can, and if not, that's always your choice.
1) You are always aware of what's going on and have total control at all times
2) In fact, you are more aware of your senses in trance than in your normal life
3) We act as guides, so that your subconscious mind is really doing all the work.
If Hormonal readjustment is important to you, here are a few facts about that:
1) We use Applied Kinesiology to see what's going on with your body and to see if you are, in fact, available for a therapeutic intervention. If not, the first work we do is to make sure that you can be available for engaging in the healing process
2) We utilize organic supplements
3) For those who have toxicity issues--Heavy metals, Chemical toxicity, Immune Supressors or Food allergies--we address those issues first.
Questions? Contact us (212) 777 7191 or email at email@example.com
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French
Payment Options: Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Invoice