Many laboratory made products claim to be safe and is maybe dermatologically safe to use. However, there is a possibility that these short term benefits translate to long term effects that you can get from its daily use.
Using organic cosmetics will most likely give you the natural look that you want. This is not to say that lab-made cosmetics do not, as the same natural looking makeup can be achieved through the right technique. Here are some natural make up tips that can come in handy for you:
• Choose a make up that is made with all natural ingredients as well as color.
• Remember that all faces look naturally fresh and beautiful when the colors applied reflects the earth’s most vibrant range of hues. Colors which are rainbow-like, deep or dramatic are relatively difficult to obtain naturally without using synthetic colors. They also rarely look natural. They are often trendy and fashionable, but can go out of style rather quickly.
• Bear in mind that looking great does not mean you need to have a flawless, masked skin. Perfection does not really exist in our natural world. What is important is for you to find means to enhance what is beautiful without trying to conceal too much.
• Do not put too much of natural cosmetics. They may be safe to use and all organic, but you would not want to look too artificial by putting on too much. Remember how a natural, light coverage look always looks best and natural, especially for everyday wear.
• Most importantly, never neglect the three steps to natural beauty: gently cleansing (using natural cleansers); toning (with alcohol-free, essential-oil infused toner); moisturizing (with facial oils loaded with essential oils).
Hopefully, these natural makeup tips have shed some light into natural, organic makeup. Remember that there is perhaps nothing better than the pure and natural. Besides, what waste of nature will it be if it would not be used for beautification and human enhancement.