WE OFFER HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
PAY PLANS TO GO ALONG WITH:
Flat Rate Based on Experience and Certifications,
Performance Based Pay Plans,
Tool Purchase Assistance Program,
Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certification,
Employee Discount Program,
A successful automotive repair and maintenance facility with strong community ties, is now interviewing. We are looking for an experienced senior or master technician to join our forward moving team.
1. You must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Journeyman Technician and with ASE certification in Brakes, Steering / Suspension, and Electrical.
This position requires:
2. a person of integrity
3. self motivated
4. a strong leader and communicator
5. who understands the importance of strong relationships with their customers and coworkers.
6. must be able to adapt to a changing work environment and changing organizational needs
7. attend and be certified in educational classes that pertain to the everchanging technology of the auto repair and maintenance industry (focusing on Hybrids)
8. have solid computer skills
9. able to plan and organize tasks and work responsibilities to achieve company objectives.
If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long term career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Qualified candidates may email their resume.
- Transportation, Logistics & Warehousing Jobs
- Full Time
- Education: 2 Year Degree
- Experience: 5 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Contract
- Expires: 04/30/2015