This position deals primarily with residential clients but could also include home-office clientele.
Candidate must have excellent knowledge of the following:
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and older Windows operating systems (Mac a plus)
- Hardware troubleshooting and repair (desktops and laptops)
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Broadband services and configuration
- Virus, Spyware, Malware detection and removal techniques
- Hardware upgrades / Component replacement
- Software troubleshooting and configuration in various products
- iPod Setup/Configuration
Most importantly, you must have a pleasant disposition and know how to communicate with clients effectively and in non-technical language.
- A+ Certification(s) or better
- Valid California Drivers License and reliable vehicle
- Auto Insurance (will be verified)
- Good driving record
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Excellent record of being ON-TIME!!!
- Strong organizational skills
- Geared toward advancement of our business and of your skills/responsibilities
If interested, please fax your resume, salary history, and references to 909.888.0303. Any response which does not include a resume will not be considered.
If you are currently a student, we can work around your schedule. If this is the case, please include your current or near-future class schedule in your cover letter.
- Technology Jobs
- Part Time
- Education: High School
- Experience: 2 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Hourly