Wildtree is opening up across the country! It's an all-natural, preservative- free direct sales company that is growing like crazy! It is direct sales/party plan, and it's the simplest party I've ever seen or done, with about 10 minutes of information and then tasting many of the wonderful samples! It's FUN and very social! Basically there are 4 ways to be involved:
1. As a rep - and we need you! There are only about 1200 representatives across the country at this point, so you could be THE FIRST or one of the first in your neck of the woods! It's $55 or $115 for the different kits...and it's risk free if you eat!!
2. As a host - just let me know when you want to earn tons of free food products (you MUST try the grapeseed oils, the Asian Ginger Plum Dressing, and the Scampi blend first!). I can get a host packet in the mail and coach you on how to have a GREAT party. Super easy!
3. As a Culinary Club Member - this is a wholesale buying opportunity with specials made available monthly to you! It's $25 for the first year, and $15 thereafter, and well worth every penny!
4. As a customer! You will LOVE these fabulous products!
See my website for placing your order or taking advantage of our representative opportunity. There is a short video to watch if you are interested in doing so!
Did you know that Whole Foods is the fasting growing chain in the U.S. ? Have you noticed that many of the fast-food chains are taking the trans-fats out of their food?
Generations ago, most Americans ate natural, nutritious food they grew themselves or bought from small, local grocers.
Then large food companies were formed and sought to improve their bottom line by extending the shelf life of their products. Scientists added more and more chemicals to foods. Now we all realize that many of those additives are harmful and governments have begun to address the issue.
Smart consumers interested in the health of their families are not waiting for government action. They are looking for better, healthier sources of foods. Look around you.... That's where Wildtree comes in! It was formed on the premise that food should not only be natural and delicious but also easy to prepare. (and QUICK!) So whether you're a gourmet cook, a wanna-be, or HATE it, Wildtree could be just what you need.
Terri Stroud, Independent Representative
- Sales & Business Development Jobs
- Part Time
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Contract
- Expires: 12/24/2008