Performs direct and indirect nursing functions as per scope of practice under the direct supervision of staff LPN's and RN's.
Requires the ability to successfully, professionally, and compassionately care for multiple residents independently as well as part of a team. Your functions will include:
- Provide personal care as directed.
- Assist with activities of daily living.
- Assist with restorative and rehab care as directed with proper instruction and supervision.
- Vital signs.
- Documentation as required.
- Understand and abide by facility policies and procedures.
- Any other skills that are within the scope of practice.
- At least 6 months clinical experience.
- Current certification and registration with the NH board of Nursing.
- CPR Certification.
- Proof of basic physical exam and PPD within the last year.
- Punctuality, dependability and good work ethics are a must.
- Experience: 0 Year(s)