The position involves proposing Beyond Codes offerings to prospective clients through various business development activities. The business development manager is responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities and achieving overall sales and revenue goals.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the prospective organization
- Prospect for new clients by networking, Telecalling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
Required experience and competencies:
- Requires an MBA or equivalent experience.
- 4-8 years progressive sales management experience.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organizational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office and CRM
- Ability to understand business and technology trends across IT industry and map them to Beyond Codes messaging
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority
Simi Valley, CA and
- Full Time
- Education: Graduate Degree
- Experience: 3 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Contract