Marietta Martial Arts is a family owned martial arts school with 3 locations in East Cobb that is looking to hire a Full-Time instructor who is energetic, responsible and motivated to teach kids Taekwondo.
* Applicants must have experience in and a black belt in the following martial arts - Karate, Taekwondo, and Tang Soo Do
* Experience in working with kids / students is also required.
* You need to have a positive attitude, enjoy being a team player, and have a dynamic and energetic personality.
* You need to have reliable transportation
* Instructors need to be flexible in their schedule since our classes are M-Th until 7:45pm and on Sat from 9:00 am until noon.
We will provide training for teaching our Taekwondo curriculum *only* if have experience in other martial arts. You simply need the willingness to learn and you need to be committed to your own personal development; both Taekwondo (or other styles if you're currently a black belt in TKD) and your leadership skills.
Compensation is based on experience – in areas of martial arts, teaching martial arts and skills as a program manager.
We have opening for Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
- Part Time
- Education: None
- Experience: 3 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Expires: 12/31/2020