For more than 25 years, we've been the best value in haircuts. Great Clips started in 1982 with two salons in Minneapolis. Today, we have more than 2,800 salons conveniently located throughout the United States and Canada, making us the world's largest salon brand. We believe the quality of nearly 25,000 Great Clips stylists and the value we provide are what keep our brand at the top.
The stylist's No. 1 job at Great Clips is to get customers to return to the salon for their next visit.
To do this job, Great Clips stylists genuinely connect with our customers from the time they walk into the salon until they walk out with a new do. Even in our fast-paced environment, the brief time our customers spend with us is an experience not just a haircut.
Why Great Clips?
- Flexibility, Full- or Part-time
- Excellent Paid Hands-on Training
- Leadership and Growth Opportunities
We welcome inquires from confident, professional stylists who are motivated to work as a team to connect with our customers and deliver great cuts.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state regulations.
- Commitment to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Dedication to great customer service.
- Ability to cut hair for an extended period and provide quality haircuts in a fast-paced environment.
- Listens and understands what the customer wants.
- Efficiently and effectively resolves customer issues.
- Skill to use a computer to track customer information.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) primarily at or above the shoulder.
- Standing: particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Repetitive Motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers.
- Hazards: may include, but are not limited to, slipping.
Walk Right In.
. . . to immediate clientele. At Great Clips, we serve more than one million customers a week at our 2,700+ salons in the United States and Canada. There's no need to take months or years to build a client list!
. . . to a supportive team environment. At Great Clips, your talent can shine without the pressure of competing against your teammates for customers. Many current employees say this is one of the best benefits of being a Great Clips stylist; you are there to support each other and work together to reach common goals.
. . . to paid hands-on training. At Great Clips, we offer all stylists paid hands-on training to learn advanced skills and the latest trends. Whether you are new to the business, an experienced stylist, or looking to brush up after being away for some time, our training programs will en
- Salon, Fitness & Spa Jobs
- Full Time
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Hourly