Local transportation company hiring drivers for Cambridge/Somerville area.
Note: This is not a "taxi"- this is reservation-based so you will not be hailing people off the street.
Also note: This is NOT Uber or Lyft
- Flexible work schedules and a friendly environment to fill shifts for both full- and part-time, as well as weekdays, weeknights, and/or weekends.
-Great Networking!- we service corporations and their clients, including healthcare, IT, pharma industries. So if you are a professional, it's another way to get your name out there.
- Casual professional dress code- no uniform needed, but we do require you to be neat since reservations are made by companies.
- Have excellent driving record
- Have general knowledge of general area
- Possess great customer service skills
- Are able to use smartphone, GPS, and are technology proficient
- Are able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Are proficient in English
- Are well mannered, honest, and have a good demeanor
- Are motivated and energetic
- Must be punctual!
Please send resume, along with # of days and times you are available
We have flexible schedules, including days, nights, weekends, part- and full-time
If your qualifications match our needs, you will be contacted for an interview, along with a current copy of your driving record. After interview, background/CORI check and/or drug testing may be conducted upon hiring.
- Transportation, Logistics & Warehousing Jobs
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Contract