POOCH PALS has been providing dog walking, pet visiting and sitting services in Manhattan since 1999. We are always looking for qualified pet care providers who have experience working with pets, or would like to pursue a career in the pet care industry. If you wish to contract with Pooch Pals, you can choose your assignments, the types of pets you will care for and the schedule you wish to work.
1. All candidates must love animals!
2. Possess the personality and morals to uphold our core values i.e. professional, personable, reliable and trustworthy.
3. Six (6) month commitment towards the position.
4. Good written and oral communication skills.
5. Previous customer service experience.
6. Willing to work outdoors in any possible seasonal condition.
7. Physically fit, capable of being on your feet for long hours at a time.
8. Interested in learning about dog training.
9. Available to work the same range of time all five weekdays. (For example 12PM -- 2PM M / T / W / TH / F)
10. Can easily navigate the New York City subway system.
If you meet these requirements we invite you to complete our employment application at www.poochpalspetcare.com/employment.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you. No phone calls please.
Pooch Pals LLC
- Full Time
- Education: 2 Year Degree
- Experience: 0 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Contract
- Expires: 06/30/2012