ONLY qualified candidates with 3 years of cosmetic surgery or dermatology experience will be considered for this position.
PLEASE do not reply to this ad if you are not a qualified candidate as listed below.
Absolutely NO new graduates please.
Seeking an experienced medical assistant with prior 3 years in COSMETIC SURGERY or DERMATOLOGY EXPERIENCE.
We are a well-established, busy, patient oriented and fast paced cosmetic surgery practice.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the physician with patient care including taking, rooming patients, obtaining history and select surgery procedures. Other responsibilities include patient education on treatment plans and medication, nursing procedures, dressing changes, and seeing patients with physician.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Good understanding of skin anatomy.
3. Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
4. Ability to work as a team member.
5. Well-organized with attention to detail.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
8. Ability to work well with physicians, anticipating their needs in regard to patient treatment.
1. Primary Duties
• Escorts patients to exam rooms in order of appointment times. Obtains short history Sets up exam room according to scheduled procedure or anticipate physicians needs if non-scheduled procedure is likely.
• Straightens and cleans exam rooms after patient visits.
2. Secondary Duties
• Stocks all exam rooms.
• Performs all duties related to medical instrument cleaning and sterilization.
• Notifies clinical staff of supplies needed to avoid shortages.
• Performs other duties and tasks as needed.
Health insurance, staff bonus, cosmetic treatments & more…
- Full Time
- Education: 2 Year Degree
- Experience: 3 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Expires: 12/30/2012