We are seeking an experienced Lighting Maintenance Technician to join our skilled team. Our Technicians perform indoor and outdoor lamp/ ballast replacement, troubleshooting, parking lot pole replacement and sign maintenance. Technicians generally work independently and are empowered to make decisions to meet performance and service objectives. The Technician is the face of the organization, building relationships with the store managers and managing the customers lighting solutions.
• Survey facility lighting outages
• Troubleshoot minor electrical issues
• Provide monthly light checks at night as scheduled
• Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
• Interact with customers in a professional manner
• Complete all paper work in an accurate and timely manner for internal and external customers
• Always focus on safety
• Provide support and assistance in the maintenance, repair, and/or replacement of electrical equipment, including but not limited to ballasts, lamps, sockets, switches, fuses, fixtures, timers, and sensors involving voltages ranging from 120 to 480 volts.
• Map client property to detail the number, placement and type of poles and lighting fixtures. Number markers will be placed on each fixture to track repairs, replacements and warranties
• Responsible for the cleaning of lenses and fixtures as required.
• Responsible for the tracking of inventory and the maintenance of company equipment, as well as detailed reporting.
• Responsible for operating a bucket truck and truck and trailer in a safe and effective manner.
• Basic ability to understand documents, and identify and accurately troubleshoot problems.
• Requires the knowledge and skill in the safe use of ladders up to 14’, scissor lifts to 20’ and hand and power tools required in the related trade.
• Required to work overtime on both a scheduled and emergency basis.
• Attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Comfortable with heights
• Working with A- frame and extension ladders, scissors lifts and booms and scaffolding
• Bucket truck experience
• Must have clean driving record
Provided to Employee
Service Technicians will receive company van and gas card (must have a clean driving record)
• Allowance beginning of each month for cell phone (after 30 days of employment)
Hourly pay will be determined on experience.
Provided to Employee After 6 Months Full Time Employment
• Paid Vacation
• 1-3 years full time employment 5 vacation days
o 4-6 years full time employment 10 vacation days
o 7-10 years full time employment 15 vacation days
o 11+ years full time employment 20 vacation days
• Aflac (after 30 days full time employment)
• 9 paid holidays
• $500 sign on bonus after 6 months full time employment
• Medical – Dental – Vision after 60 days of full time employment
• After 1 year of full time employment we offer PTO (paid time off)
- Construction, Skilled Labor & Trades
- Full Time
- Education: High School
- Experience: 3 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Expires: 12/31/2016