Louve Notes Media Group is looking for a dynamic, self-starter interested in a career in online marketing as an online marketing specialist. You will learn cutting edge technologies that amp up client communication, best practices and exploration of new strategies, tactics and optimization. You will receive your Inbound Marketing Certification through HubSpot, the leader in online marketing analytics software, and begin growing your online footprint by building a solid reputation.
This could become a full-time position for the right person. Louve Notes Media Group provides a casual and friendly work environment, with locations in Las Vegas, NV and Tempe, AZ.
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Familiar with social media applications
• Organized and detail oriented
• Project management experience
• Demonstrated interest in social media marketing and public relations
• Must be able to commit 20-25 hrs per week [does not need to be completed during regular business hours and can be done virtually]
The Online Marketing Specialist's role will be to assist with the marketing development and implementation of the marketing strategies and content for Louve Notes Media Group and clients.
Our Marketing Intern will support the marketing development and maintenance of all aspects of Louve Notes Media Group. Candidates with Social Media and marketing experience will be given special consideration. You will be expected to assist in the development and testing of marketing strategies for Louve Notes Media Group and our clients.
Online marketing interns will be comfortable with social media marketing communications, working on Twitter, Facebook Fan Pages, LinkedIn, participating in forums & blogs, social bookmarking sites updating multiple social media platforms and websites daily.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Market and competitive research
• Brainstorming new ideas
• Contributing 2-3 blog posts per week and moderating comments
Let us know if you're up for the challenge! Complete the Career survey below and we will contact you to set up an interview.
- Education: 4 Year Degree
- Experience: 2 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Contract
- Expires: 12/31/2011