Job Title: Cleaning Maid
Full-Time & Part-Time.
Hours & Days Are Flexible: 6am-7pm
1. Be depended, punctual at the assigned client residence
2. Perform various cleaning activities, to include cleaning bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, showers and tubs, and including washing floors, cleaning kitchens, vacuuming carpets, dusting, polishing and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with instructions given by the Team Leader.
3. Report any broken items, accidents or injuries promptly to the Team Leader.
4. Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed.
5. Secure homes, including locking doors and windows, and activating alarms, without letting pets out
6. Report any security or safety violations to the Team Manager immediately.
7. Report any emergency maintenance problems to include toilets and other water fixtures to the Team Leader or Team Leader immediately.
8. Wear appropriate uniform and personal protective equipment in accordance with the job you are performing.
9. Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion.
10.Attend and participate in meetings as requested by the Team Leader or Owner.
11.Understand and adhere to safety procedures as established in the company's Safety Program Handbook.
12.Drive to specified locations when requested and clean and maintain vehicle.
13.Leave premises in a safe manner, as to the condition it was found.
14.Leave Friendly "note" at the client location before department after the assignment is completed
15.Submit email notification after each home is completed
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Expires: 12/31/2011