Recruiting Experienced Licensed Home Inspectors in Indianapolis, IN
We are a National Home Inspection Company looking to bring on new inspectors in Indianapolis and surrounding counties. We are looking for "seasoned Inspectors only" that have a book of business. If you are currently doing at least 150 inspections a year and have a strong referral base we would like to talk to you about all we have to offer.
Some of what we offer:
* Complete benefits package including 401K savings.
* In house professional call center to answer calls, book, inspections and do all the leg work, i.e. set up access to the properties call Realtor's etc so you can inspect and concentrate on your clients needs while on site.
* Laptop, printer, software, office and marketing supplies.
* Web services that allow your clients to book their inspections, pay online with a credit card and download their reports.
* We pay for your E&O insurance plus all your continuing education.
* We cover any and all legal fees and do not deduct fees for a recovery fund for misses like most other inspection firms.
*All your inspections will be covered by a 90 day free home warranty, this will help you in your marketing efforts as well as help protect you from claims.
* We have the best fee splits in the country bar none.
Is your business running you and do you want to concentrate on doing what you do best, Inspections?
Do you want to continue to do what you love without the everyday hassles of running a home based business?
Do you want health and retirement benefits and a better quality life for you and your family?
Are you and your family protected if you become injured on the job and are unable to work?
This is a golden opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor of a "new to this area" company and grow as we grow.
Send us an email with your information and we will call you back to discuss this opportunity. No phone call please.
respond at: email@example.com
- Real Estate Jobs
- Full Time
- Education: High School
- Experience: 2 Year(s)
- Salary Type: Annual
- Expires: 01/30/2010