Come mingle with other small business owners, marketing and sales professionals as you learn how to apply Duct Tape Marketing's principles to your business. Veteran marketing professional, Patrick Giammarco of PWG Marketing, an Authorized Duct Tape Marketing Coach, will facilitate a discussion on the practical steps you can take to market your business affordably and effectively.
This group is perfect for you if you:
* want to marketing your business, but just don't know how
* want to take advantage of the Internet and Email because they're so cost-effective
* are frustrated by spending money and not getting results
* want a consistent flow of leads
* feel like "a best kept secret"
5:30 Welcome and Networking - Appetizers Served
6:00-7:30 Marketing Meeting
7:30-8:00 Wrap Up
JANUARY TOPIC: How to Not Only Survive But Create a Booming Business in 2009!
You'll learn how to:
* focus on the ideal customer
* find a unique value proposition
* educate instead of sell
* be found as opposed to hunting
* harness the Internet
First time attendees (which in January will be everyone!) will receive the Duct Tape Marketing book, and a copy of the 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing special report.
At each meeting, we'll serve appetizers and soft drinks.
- Wednesday, January 28, 2009 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Price: $$35.00 buy tickets
- Event Place: tbd
Small business marketing