LURIA NEUROSCIENCE INSTITUTE ANNOUNCES THREE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS ABOUT THE BRAIN AND THE MIND:
1. Brain and Cognition: A Lecture Series
2. Major Neurocognitive Disorders: A Lecture Series
3. Neurocognitive Clinical Case Review
45 CE credits are being offered for each of the programs.
Each program is a five-day series (one day a month, January-May, 2014) offered on weekends.
The programs are taught by Elkhonon Goldberg, Ph.D., ABPP, and are designed to be of interest to a broad range of mental health professionals. They will also be open to the interested members of the general public. Attendance is limited to allow active audience participation and discussion.
For more information please visit lninstitute.org
- Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 8:00 am
- Event Place: Park Lane Hotel
neuropsychology, neuroscience, continuing education, CE credits, neuropsychology course
Location 36 Central Park South New York NY, 10019