The LIVE ADHD FREE Online Seminar© series will shake up your assumptions about ADHD.
It will open your eyes to your full potential and inspire you to look inside your heart without judgment. Together we will find your life’s purpose and design a detailed strategy for success, complete with ways to break old habits, healthier communication methods, and a deep, valuable sense of self-confidence.
- Three 60 minute interactive sessions held one day a week for three weeks
- Join others with ADHD searching for a richer life
- Learn about cutting-edge brain science with an emphasis on how it affects daily life
- Get a fresh perspective on the role of ADHD thinkers throughout history
- Take a new look at the ways ADHD (and others’ opinions of it) shaped your life
- Identify your best innovator qualities and how to use them
- Brainstorm how to turn destructive habits into new and empowering behaviors
- Declare your life purpose, and discover which ADHD traits will help you achieve it
- Leave behind a false identity of incompetence for a state of true confidence
- Create a personalized blueprint for success to take home and implement yourself
This online seminar will be different from those you have attended in the past. Each session gives you the opportunity to change problem behaviors right on the spot. You’ll be making decisions and trying things out while you learn from others and their journey. You’ll be creating a structured and systematized future life plan to take with you that will ensure you retain your new focus and good habits!
For ADHD’ers yearning to live a fuller life, this is the seminar you have been waiting for!
Join me as I leave the stigma of ADHD in the past and embrace the capability of the innovator brain type. With peers by your side who have been through experiences much like yours, you’ll be amazed by what you learn about yourself and this incredible community.
- Tuesday, July 16, 2013 Starts at 8:00 pm - Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 9:00 pm
- Price: $149.00 buy tickets
- Event Place: Online
ADHD, ADHD Workshops, learning disability, ADD, Webinar, education, self-help