A successful business person needs to be comfortable making conversation. Idle small talk will help break the ice and begin the conversation, but you must take the next step to transition the conversation to network and promote your business to clients and colleagues.
In this 90 minute seminar here are a few of the topics we will be covering:
- Making Great First Impression
- Handling the Handshake
- Electronic and Phone Etiquette
- Breaking Into an Existing Conversation
- The Art of The Business Card
- Rules of Introductions
Your investment for this event is $65.00, Reserve your space by July 31, 2011 and Pay only $45.00 and receive The Power of Civility E-Book co-authored by Jules Hirst.
- Sunday, August 14, 2011 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Price: $65.00 buy tickets
- Event Place: East Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90066
Business Etiquette Seminars, busines etiquette, etiquette in los angeles