Robert E. Campbell is an experienced trial attorney having practiced law for over 24 years. His criminal trial experience includes the following:
* Numerous First Degree Capital Murder Cases.
* Serious Felony Cases (including drug offenses, drug trafficking cases, larceny cases, sex offenses, rape cases, assault cases, and many other cases involving criminal charges).
* Driving While Impaired (DWI) Cases: including misdemeanor DWI and Felony DWI, both in District and Superior Courts.
* Traffic Cases: speeding, driving while license revoked (DWLR) and careless and reckless driving and other traffic cases.
Robert E. Campbell also has extensive experience in handling Family Law and Domestic cases including divorce, child custody, child support, marital property distribution, alimony, and domestic violence cases. As a Domestic Attorney, his practice has also included over 24 years of representing parents in Abuse and Neglect cases involving the Department of Social Services.
Criminal Law cases and Domestic Law cases are stressful. When deciding on an attorney, there is no substitute for actual and real experience in the courtroom. Without actual trial experience in front of judges and juries, an attorney cannot fully give you advice about how to handle your case. Robert E. Campbell has spent years actually in the courtroom and as a result he is uniquely qualified to answer your questions and help you through a stressful situation.
Robert E. Campbell handles Criminal Law cases, Family Law and Domestic cases in the following towns and counties:
* Taylorsville (Alexander County)
* Hickory and Newton (Catawba County)
* Statesville, Mooresville and Troutman (Iredell County)
* Wilkesboro and North Wilkesboro (Wilkes County)
* Lenoir, Granite Falls, and Sawmills (Caldwell County)
* Morganton (Burke County)