Visit your local RediClinic-no appointment needed! We are open weekdays 9 am - 8:30 pm weekends 9 am - 6 pm.
Most insurance plans accepted. Our board certified clinicians are licensed and extensively trained to diagnose and
treat a variety of common health issues. RediClinic delivers high quality, convenient and affordable healthcare that
fits your lifestyle-now at your neighborhood Rite Aid.
Get Healthy Services
* Respiratory conditions, including sinus infections, sore throats, coughs, flu, bronchitis, allergies, and other
* Head, Ear, and Eye conditions, including ear infections, pink eye, styes, and others.
* Skin, Hair, and Nail conditions, including sunburn, wart removal, lice, acne, poison ivy, insect bites, and rashes.
* Digestive and Unrinary conditions, including diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, bladder infection, and urinary tract
Live Healthy Services
* Physicals for school, sports, camp, college, and more.
* Vaccinations including DTaP, Hepatitis, Influenza, MMR, Tdap, Varicella, and many more.
* Health screenings, including Heart Health, Diabetes, and Thyroid.
* Individual Tests, including Complete Blood Count, Glucose, Lipid Panel, Prostate-Specific Antigen, Urinalysis, and
* Travel Healthy package, includes travel immunzations and counseling.
* Stop Smoking for Good, a smoking cessation program.
* Latisse Consultation - an FDA-approved treatment to make your lashes longer and stronger.
* Lustra Consultation - a cream that lightens discoloration of the skin including freckles and age spots.
* Vaniqa Consultation - an FDA approved cream that reduces the growth of facial hair in women.
* Ear irrigation
* STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing
* And more