We believe our patients deserve the highest level of care. For that reason, our Doctors offer comprehensive treatment plans for problems involving the foot and ankle. Treatment plans are created collaboratively with each patient in order to ensure the needs of each individual are met. Our office services include examination, diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and follow-up.
In the event a surgical procedure is required for treatment of a foot or ankle disorder, patients are reassured that their safety and satisfaction are our doctors? primary concern. Our Doctors are among the highest trained podiatrists you will find. Their residency consisted of multi-year extensive surgical training (the highest available). While in private practice, they have continued to engage innovations in podiatry to improve the care and outcomes for their patients, including diabetic limb salvage, shockwave therapy, reconstructive foot surgery, and arthroscopic, endoscopic, and external fixation techniques.
Most insurance accepted.
Billing Procedures/Payment Plans
We will work with you, our customer, to keep out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum.
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
* X-Ray facilities
* Laser equipment
* Endoscopy equipment
* Physical Therapy equipment
* Fluoroscan Motion equipment
* Ultrasound Imaging
* Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
* Minimal Incision/Invasive surgical techniques
* Cosmetic surgical considerations
* Vascular Testing for the diagnosis of circulation problems
* Friendly, accommodating staff
* Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
* Certified podiatric medical assistants
* Licensed physical therapists on staff
* Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience